We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: seeds of moon flowers searched  (Read 1014 times)

Hans J

• Gardener and Gourmet
seeds of moon flowers searched
« on: December 01, 2013, 04:42:59 PM »
Hi all ,

I'm looking for seeds of moon flowers ( Ipomea alba or Calonytion aculeatum ) for sowing in next spring
I can offer payment or swap ...

I know there are some sellers for this seeds but maybe it is more funny to swap here with other members

Best wishes
Hans
"The bigger the roof damage, the better the view"(Alexandra Potter)

fenius

Re: seeds of moon flowers searched
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 10:06:13 AM »
Hello,
funny I was just picking up some seeds of my ipomoea alba this morning! Pm me your address and I'll send you some for xmas!
Let me know if you need instructions (basically you nick the top, soak them 24h and plant the ones that swell up to double their size..)

Hans J

• Gardener and Gourmet
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 07:39:55 PM »
Hello,
funny I was just picking up some seeds of my ipomoea alba this morning! Pm me your address and I'll send you some for xmas!
Let me know if you need instructions (basically you nick the top, soak them 24h and plant the ones that swell up to double their size..)

Hello Fenius ,

many thanks for your friendly offer ...but I have in meantime ordered this seeds from a seed seller here in Germany
Thanks for your instructions  :D

With best wishes
Hans
"The bigger the roof damage, the better the view"(Alexandra Potter)

fenius

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 10:49:35 PM »
I see you are impatient like me!
Oh well, I hope someone else will see this and ask me for them till spring!!

meanie

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2013, 09:04:56 PM »
I see you are impatient like me!
Oh well, I hope someone else will see this and ask me for them till spring!!

I would be interested in a swap.

I have too much to list here, but will sort a list on Sunday. In the meantime, would you be interested in seed for Sutherlandia frutescens?   Let me know ASAP, as I have started soaking them tonight, so would need to put some in paper towel for you instead of sowing them.
West Oxon where it gets cold!

fenius

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2013, 12:21:52 AM »
Hey Meanie! Thanks for your offer, but I am on a seed frenzy this winter and I really don't know where to put the ones I keep ordering every day...
It's very rewarding for me when I'm able to share smth that someone looks for so I really don't want anything in return! I just like the idea that sooner or later you (or sb else) might be able to help me with smth I'll be looking for (as it has already happened from my first week in the forum!) and the thing will go on in circles..
Please pm your address!
fen

meanie

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2013, 04:15:27 AM »
Hey Meanie! Thanks for your offer, but I am on a seed frenzy this winter and I really don't know where to put the ones I keep ordering every day...
It's very rewarding for me when I'm able to share smth that someone looks for so I really don't want anything in return! I just like the idea that sooner or later you (or sb else) might be able to help me with smth I'll be looking for (as it has already happened from my first week in the forum!) and the thing will go on in circles..
Please pm your address!
fen

That's kind!

I'm on a seed frenzy too! I'm particularly after members of the Fabaceae family at the moment.

PM on its way to you.
West Oxon where it gets cold!

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal