We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Kevock Garden - Newplant catalogue online 2014  (Read 559 times)

Maggi Young

• Forum Dogsbody
  • Global Moderator
  • "There's often a clue"
    • International Rock Gardener e-magazine
Kevock Garden - Newplant catalogue online 2014
« on: September 04, 2014, 06:08:50 PM »
Kevock Garden -  Newplant  catalogue online 2014

From Kevock:

"We have an exciting new plant catalogue now online
After a busy summer potting we now have lots of new plants for you. Our new catalogue is now on line at:
www.kevockgarden.co.uk.
The website has been given a facelift, and it is now in the same style as the store."
A big new development is that we now offer a lot of very unusual trees and shrubs that come from the high mountains. This is mainly thanks to the generosity of Ness Gardens. We have lots of Sorbus (rowans) for autumn colour of leaves and fruit, as well as Alnus (alder), Betula (birch), Salix (willow) and many more. There is a link from the News section of the website to a page that tells you about these trees and shrubs, and another link from there to a list of plants that are in numbers too small to be in the store.
As this is a new area for us, please tell your friends who may be interested. Amongst the many new
introductions and reintroductions are Saxifrages. At last we have 'Anneka Hope', runner up as Chelsea Plant of the Year in 2011, as well as 'Nicholas', with its arching stems packed with white flowers, and the new 'Starlight' with more upright stems and 'Starfire' with pink flowers.

We are doing more work helping people develop planting plans for specific areas of their gardens, and with providing all the plants. We can advise, often visit, and can help you to use some of the stunning plant material that you see in our show displays.

Enjoy browsing and don't forget to follow us on Facebook (Kevock Garden Plants) and Twitter (@KevockGarden)!

Stella, David, and all the team at Kevock "

Margaret Young in Aberdeen, North East Scotland Zone 7 -ish!

Editor: International Rock Gardener e-magazine

brianw

Re: Kevock Garden - Newplant catalogue online 2014
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 09:40:56 PM »
Not been able to get at the catalogue today. Do I have to register first? The misplaced format in places suggests it does not like old browsers.
Edge of Chiltern hills, 25 miles west of London, England

fermi de Sousa

• Far flung friendly fyzzio
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 02:33:28 AM »
Not been able to get at the catalogue today. Do I have to register first? The misplaced format in places suggests it does not like old browsers.
They never struck me as "Age-ist" when I met them ;)
cheers
fermi
Mr Fermi de Sousa, Redesdale,
Victoria, Australia

Maggi Young

• Forum Dogsbody
  • Global Moderator
  • "There's often a clue"
    • International Rock Gardener e-magazine
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 09:56:34 AM »
If anyone has difficulty then I suggest contacting Kevock: : info@kevockgarden.co.uk

There is no requirement to register as far as I know. I use Firefox as a main browser and   I have no problem.

It is, of course, possible that the Kevock Website is not compatible with the likes of Internet Explorer which does not support the features that up to date websites use.  I don't know. 
Margaret Young in Aberdeen, North East Scotland Zone 7 -ish!

Editor: International Rock Gardener e-magazine

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal