We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Campanula zoysii  (Read 4448 times)

Tim Ingram

• Umbels amongst others
Re: Campanula zoysii
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2016, 04:31:03 PM »
Oh that is wonderful Ian  :). Do you sing! It reminds me of this from the Icelandic group Árstídir - just the right thing in the right place.
Dr. Timothy John Ingram. Nurseryman & gardener with strong interest in plants of Mediterranean-type climates and dryland alpines. Garden in Kent, UK. www.coptonash.plus.com

ian mcdonald

« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2016, 11:46:06 AM »
Tim, I liked the Icelandic choir. Yes, I used to sing when I was young. I could do a fair impersonation of Buddy Holly. I was told by someone who teached music and was a semi-professional musician, that my voice was Baritone. Maybe this explains why I can,t sing in tune to church hymns? I have not sung for many years.

Tim Ingram

• Umbels amongst others
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2016, 05:39:19 PM »
I'm completely tone-deaf (though I hum tunes a lot!) but it is just great to see people in harmony like this.
Dr. Timothy John Ingram. Nurseryman & gardener with strong interest in plants of Mediterranean-type climates and dryland alpines. Garden in Kent, UK. www.coptonash.plus.com

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal