We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Fota Island, Cobh, Cork, Ireland  (Read 3674 times)

Paul T

• Our man in Canberra
  • Paul T.
Re: Fota Island, Cobh, Cork, Ireland
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2009, 05:51:49 AM »
Paul,

You really are catching up. The photographs above date from November 5th and, looking back at them, it seems like it was the last day of sunshine we have had.

Paddy,

Yep, some sections I don't get to for quite a while between visits.  Others I check in on every time I visit.  All depends on time.  Still by no means caught up in this section either, so I hope no-one minds me commenting on some of them.  In some cases it brings things back to attention that have been missed, which is often a good thing I think.  If you've alreayd seen it, no harm done.... if not, then you get to view some wonderful pics (like in this topic).

Now as to the sunshine..... you are MORE than welcome to some of ours if you can trade some rain for them.  32 to 35'C I think are forecast for the rest of this week.  ::)  Thankfully at work I have plenty to do down in the rainforest gully.  I've deliberately left any work there for when it warms up..... as it is many degrees cooler in there than out in the open.  :o
Cheers.

Paul T.
Canberra, Australia.
Min winter temp -8 or -9°C. Max summer temp 40°C. Thankfully, maybe once or twice a year only.

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal