We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Angus Group Programme  (Read 1207 times)

Maggi Young

• Forum Dogsbody
  • Global Moderator
  • "There's often a clue"
    • International Rock Gardener e-magazine
Angus Group Programme
« on: December 31, 2009, 09:07:18 PM »
Following the recent accident suffered by Henry Taylor.... he fell, broke his hip and has had it replaced.... there are further changes to the Angus Group Meeting programme. Henry is at home now, being vey well cared for by Margaret.

Monday 11 January 2010   Sicily in the Spring   Michael Almond (Grange)

Monday 1 February 2010   Picos de Europa   Margaret and Henry Taylor (Invergowrie)

Monday 1 March 2010   A Hobby that got Out of Hand   Stella Rankin (Kevock Nursery)

The Angus Group sends you all Season's Greetings!
Margaret Young in Aberdeen, North East Scotland Zone 7 -ish!

Editor: International Rock Gardener e-magazine

Lesley Cox

• way down south !
  • Gardening forever, house work.....whenever!
Re: Angus Group Programme
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2009, 10:23:44 PM »
Ahhhh. A Hobby that got Out of Hand. That will ring a bell with many here. Did any small nursery ever start in any other way? ;D
Lesley Cox - near Dunedin, lower east coast, South Island of New Zealand - Zone 9

David Nicholson

• Hawkeye
  • Journal Access Group
  • Why can't I play like Clapton
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2010, 10:07:07 AM »
I've never met the Taylors but have read so much about them that I feel as if I know them. Maggi if you can will you please pass on all best wishes to Henry and I hope he is soon up and about again.
David Nicholson
in Devon, UK  Zone 9b
"Victims of satire who are overly defensive, who cry "foul" or just winge to high heaven, might take pause and consider what exactly it is that leaves them so sensitive, when they were happy with satire when they were on the side dishing it out"

DaveM

• Doctor Rock
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2010, 12:09:38 PM »
Aye, Maggi, please pass on my best wishes too to Henry for a speedy return to fitness. Margaret and Henry's talk in February should be one to look forward to, as is their forthcoming guide (sshhh..... for the AGS   ;D ;D) to the Picos - I gather they have now finished writing this after a visit last spring checking out the place again.
Dave Millward, East Lothian, Scotland

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal