We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: species pelargonium seedlings to exchange  (Read 907 times)

pel1

• I am James, I grow pelargonium, SA bulbs, and more
species pelargonium seedlings to exchange
« on: March 16, 2010, 03:39:29 PM »
Hi all,
I have surplus seedlings of some nice species pelargoniums going spare if anyone wants to do an exchange. They were sown last autumn and most are approximately three inches tall now, I have just potted them on for the first time. I can spare a few each of the following; Vitifolium,  Glutinosum,  Capitatum, Australe and Odoratissimum, I also have one (smaller) seedling of Aridum.
I would be interested in swapping for seedlings/cuttings/seeds of almost any species pelargonium I don't already have, also any spare material of interesting bulbs, I have recently started collecting allium, fritillaria and arisaema to add to my cape apecies, if anyone can spare a few.
Best wishes, James.
North Kent, UK

mark smyth

• Hopeless Galanthophile
Re: species pelargonium seedlings to exchange
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 07:20:21 PM »
I was planning to sow Pelargonium seeds today but spent all day in the back garden going through pots looking for dead plants - too many.

I'll make a list later
Antrim, Northern Ireland Z8
www.snowdropinfo.com / www.marksgardenplants.com / www.saveourswifts.co.uk

When the swifts arrive empty the green house

All photos taken with a Canon 900T and 230

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal