We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Books  (Read 2782 times)

Lesley Cox

• way down south !
  • Gardening forever, house work.....whenever!
Re: Books
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2011, 09:03:07 PM »
So we did Fermi. I picked up a pamphlet about it at the weekend, at the daff (and also OAGG) show. So it will be our show too. We had quite a nice little display but we do need more of our members to exhibit. We'll have to work on this through the year.
Lesley Cox - near Dunedin, lower east coast, South Island of New Zealand - Zone 9

fermi de Sousa

• Far flung friendly fyzzio
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2011, 02:38:07 AM »
Lesley,
have you the exact dates?
cheers
fermi
Mr Fermi de Sousa, Redesdale,
Victoria, Australia

Lesley Cox

• way down south !
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2011, 08:57:34 PM »
"Daffodils through the Decades" Edgar Centre Dunedin, 28th -30th September 2012

World Daffodil Convention, South Island National Daffodil Show, The Australasian Championship, in conjunction with South Island Camellia Show, Dunedin Hort Soc Spring Show, South Island Bonsai Exhibition. (No mention of Otago Alpine Garden Group Show but I expect we'll be there.)
Lesley Cox - near Dunedin, lower east coast, South Island of New Zealand - Zone 9

David Lyttle

• Mountain Goat
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2011, 12:12:53 AM »
"Daffodils through the Decades" Edgar Centre Dunedin, 28th -30th September 2012

World Daffodil Convention, South Island National Daffodil Show, The Australasian Championship, in conjunction with South Island Camellia Show, Dunedin Hort Soc Spring Show, South Island Bonsai Exhibition. (No mention of Otago Alpine Garden Group Show but I expect we'll be there.)

Of course we will be there. I am depending on you to be sure that it will be so :)
David Lyttle
Otago Peninsula, Dunedin, South Island ,
New Zealand.

fermi de Sousa

• Far flung friendly fyzzio
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2011, 01:24:33 AM »
Hopefully it won't co-incide with any major sports events! I hear that airfares and accommodation prices have hit all time highs because of the Thugby!
It means I'll have to put in an apology for at least two club meetings - possibly even our AGS VG AGM next year  :o - if we are to attend both the convention and some of the local shows.
cheers
fermi
Mr Fermi de Sousa, Redesdale,
Victoria, Australia

Lesley Cox

• way down south !
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2011, 04:47:53 AM »

Of course we will be there. I am depending on you to be sure that it will be so :)

I'll do my best David. It may make members cringe but I think we should be having a mini show at each of the Hort Soc shows. One can get a bit tired of seeing the same plants each year. It would be good to show the public some summer and autumn flowers too. Maybe we can talk about this at a committee meeting. When is that by the way?

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal