We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Galanthus Ballerina  (Read 3322 times)

KentGardener

• SRGC OOAgent
  • Every day's a school day
Re: Galanthus Ballerina
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2011, 08:41:35 AM »
Brian - It's amazing what the mind processes overnight.  Be thankful the brain still works unattended.

Last night in bed I re-read a few chapters of the snowdrop bible

Unfortunately I think that's the only time the brain works at all ???

Catching up on the snowdroppy goings on from the last few months.  Sitting here chuckling at this!   ;D
John

John passed away in 2017 - his posts remain here in tribute to his friendship and contribution to the forum.

johnw

• rhodo-galantho-etc-phile
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2011, 02:15:04 PM »
Don't laugh John it's not funny.  After 3 weeks of re-potting snowdrops one evening I found myself at the kitchen work bench inspecting the basal plates of garlic cloves for NBF holes and actually tossed two in the bin because of blemishes under the tunic.  Then realized I was making supper.   ::)

johnw
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 03:35:57 PM by johnw »
John in coastal Nova Scotia

Brian Ellis

• Brian the Britisher
  • 'Dropoholic
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2011, 02:17:49 PM »
Don't laugh John it's not funny.  After 3 weeks of re-potting snowdrops one evening I found my self at the kitchen work bench inspecting the basal plates of garlic cloves for NBF holes and actually tossed two in the bin because of blemishes under the tunic.  Then realized I was makinging supper.

johnw

Now its my turn to chuckle ;D ;D
Brian Ellis, Brooke, Norfolk UK. altitude 30m Mintemp -8C

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal