We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: AGS Loughborough Autumn Show, 5th October  (Read 902 times)

Martinr

AGS Loughborough Autumn Show, 5th October
« on: September 19, 2013, 06:39:23 PM »
Yes I know it clashes with the Discussion weekend :'( :'(

But if you're not off to have a discussion in the Highlands come and see us for an Autumn fix. All the details below

Maggi Young

• Forum Dogsbody
  • Global Moderator
  • "There's often a clue"
    • International Rock Gardener e-magazine
Re: AGS Loughborough Autumn Show, 5th October
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2013, 07:04:06 PM »
A fine idea, Martin - or - if you are off to Grantown on Spey that weekend, you could catch up on a show fix at the AGS AUTUMN SOUTH SHOW at Rainham Girls School, Derwent Way, Rainham, Kent ME8 0BX  on Saturday  September 28  - where I understand the attending nurseries will be Copton Ash; Potterton's ;  Hartside; Aberconwy;  Buried Treasure; Blackthorn; Little Heath and Choice Landscapes.

Plant Sales from 9am Show opens 12noon or before.  :)

Margaret Young in Aberdeen, North East Scotland Zone 7 -ish!

Editor: International Rock Gardener e-magazine

brianw

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2013, 11:04:26 PM »
RHS Malvern Show that weekend too, if your tastes are wider than alpines, or even plants.
Edge of Chiltern hills, 25 miles west of London, England

Martinr

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2013, 03:00:58 PM »
A little reminder to those of you who enter the Artistic Section at AGS Shows. There is an Artistic Section at this year's Autumn Show to compensate for losing the opportunity due to our little gas problem in March.

YOUR ENTRIES ARE NOW OVERDUE!!!!!

And I know some of you lurk around in here, so e-mail or phone me soon to avoid disappointment. It would be a shame if your entries arrive at the show without you actually having entered!

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal