We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Shaftesbury's Inaugural Snowdrop Study, Sale & Social Day 15th February 2014  (Read 19050 times)

emma T

• Famous original snowdrop hat lady
We are likely to call our day .......Snowdrops ..study, sale and social
Emma Thick Glasshouse horticulturalist And Galanthophile, keeper of 2 snowdrop crushing French bulldogs. I have small hands , makes my snowdrops look big :D

Martina Kopsieker

Dear Emma, what a great idea to put up an alternative event at this day! Hope all goes well and that you get it sorted out. We happen to be around this area during that week and we gladly would come, too!

Kind regards, Martina

emma T

Dear Emma, what a great idea to put up an alternative event at this day! Hope all goes well and that you get it sorted out. We happen to be around this area during that week and we gladly would come, too!

Kind regards, Martina

That would be just lovely.

We hope to have the details all nailed down by this time next week or sooner ! I will let everyone know as soon as we do !
Emma Thick Glasshouse horticulturalist And Galanthophile, keeper of 2 snowdrop crushing French bulldogs. I have small hands , makes my snowdrops look big :D

chasw

• Another passion
    • mini40register
Jan and I will both be there  :)
Chas Whight in Northamptonshire

Mavers

I'll buy a ticket Emma...............it's a spiffing idea!

Just.............. don't paNIC......don't paNIC   ;D

Mike

ps Hi Olive so glad you decided to 'out' yourself. I visited your garden with Angela Whinfield when the Glalanthus Gala was held at Bromsgrove. It was interesting to see your little swarm of 'Trym' seedlings
Mike
Somerset, UK

emma T

Thanks Mike  :-*

Mavers

You're welcome  :-*
Mike
Somerset, UK

emma T

We might have tickets available to buy online by the end of today (maybe tomorrow ) watch this space and I will let you all know .

I'm pleased to be a part of the inaugural Shaftesbury snowdrop study, sale and social day .

They have even got me doing the introductions on the day ! Not something I ever thought myself capable of , so please be gentle

Lesley Cox

• way down south !
  • Gardening forever, house work.....whenever!
Emma, your new event sounds like lots of fun. I wish I were a bit closer, like Hagen. ;D Doing the introductions will be a breeze because everyone is happy to be there and looking forward to a great event. You'll have a ball and do as much and more with great confidence at future events. This will I'm sure, be the first of many.
Lesley Cox - near Dunedin, lower east coast, South Island of New Zealand - Zone 9

emma T

Tickets  are now for sale  :-*

http://www.snowdrops.moonfruit.com/download/i/mark_dl/u/4010999404/4604016784/Shaftesbury%20Snowdrop%20Study%20Day.pdf

http://www.snowdrops.moonfruit.com/sponsor/4567641188/Snowdrop-Study-Sale-and-Social-Day/7265759

Let me know if every thing works okay and bear with is if any thing needs sorting out , we are new at doing all this !

emma T

I hope people will come , and thanks to Maggi and the Scottish rock garden forum for sponsoring Melvyn Jopes talk 

Maggi Young

• Forum Dogsbody
  • Global Moderator
  • "There's often a clue"
    • International Rock Gardener e-magazine
I agree with Emma that  the time has come  now tickets are on sale to have a new name for this  thread.....

Shaftesbury's Inaugural Snowdrop Study, Sale & Social Day  15th February 2014

Details

Booking form Tickets £35  - or you may book online by Credit card/ Paypal  :

http://www.snowdrops.moonfruit.com/sponsor/4567641188/Snowdrop-Study-Sale-and-Social-Day/7265759

You will see that the SRGC Forum is now officially associated with the event - I have contributed to support the event in the name of the Forum - as  the home of  galanthophiles!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 12:40:13 AM by Maggi Young »
Margaret Young in Aberdeen, North East Scotland Zone 7 -ish!

Editor: International Rock Gardener e-magazine

Maggi Young

• Forum Dogsbody
  • Global Moderator
  • "There's often a clue"
    • International Rock Gardener e-magazine
Event  venue is Shaftesbury Arts Centre   13 Bell St, Shaftesbury, Dorset SP7 8AR - this link takes you to a google map to get your bearings .....

Margaret Young in Aberdeen, North East Scotland Zone 7 -ish!

Editor: International Rock Gardener e-magazine

Gail

• So don't forget my friend to smell the flowers
Ticket bought - very easy via paypal. See you there!
Gail Harland
Norfolk, England

emma T

Yay , thanks Gail  :-*

Thanks Maggi for the title change on the thread  :-*

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal