We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: North Green Snowdrop Catalogue  (Read 7390 times)

Richard Williams

Re: North Green Snowdrop Catalogue
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2014, 09:08:09 PM »
Re Catalogue - if you send a stamped self addressed envelope to the address already given I am sure one will appear in the post - think they are 2.50 plus the cost of the postage both ways - not sure how much it is could be 2 1st class stamps - hope this helps  :)

Thanks for that colineddie1  I'll give it a go

colineddie1

« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2014, 10:32:12 PM »
Can't believe people are bidding for the catalogue again on eBay!!

It is North Green themselves who list the catalogue on Ebay - I only know because I was one of those last year that bidded on one and won it - then my order went in and this year my catalogue came as if by magic - love the service though - wanted a catalogue as everyone raves about the drops and I was not disappointed  ;D
The proud owner of 4 cats that love to shovel bulbs around the garden for fun!!

vivienr

« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2014, 12:12:42 PM »
I have to agree with you Lesley. New Zealand might be better but in this area we have a large number of 'professional' theives who are not noted for their morals and will steal whatever happens to be valuable and easy to get at. 
A few years ago it was stone thefts (we had three) but that seems to have subsided with the fashion for decking. Tools, statuary, bicycles etc are all targeted. We have to keep our shed, garage and house doors locked at all times (the previous occupants were burgled while having dinner and a neighbour's handbag was snatched from her kitchen, so the idea of having easily movable plants worth hundreds of pounds lying about in the garden is a non-starter (not that I could afford them anyway!).
Vivien Roeder, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal