We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: AGS Show South Wales  (Read 589 times)

Martinr

AGS Show South Wales
« on: February 16, 2014, 08:27:15 PM »
Hi all, I need to go and put my feet up. I've posted a few pictures from the show on the AGS website forum. A big Iris and Snowdrop day....and it didn't rain (well not much anyway)

www.alpinegardensociety.net/discussion/atshows/First+Show+of+the+Year+Caerleon+/18466/

Maggi Young

• Forum Dogsbody
  • Global Moderator
  • "There's often a clue"
    • International Rock Gardener e-magazine
Re: AGS Show South Wales
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 08:54:29 PM »
Thanks Martin  - it was certainly pretty wild for some of those preparing for the show ......
Quote from: Dionysia on February 14, 2014, 10:46:52 PM
Thank you Francosi. First show of the year tomorrow and we've just had a nightmare trying to load the car in 60mph winds and occasional torrential rain. Only one pane broken in the greenhouse (so far) and I've been able to replace it. Must have happened within the last few minutes as the plants didn't get wet.
Paul

Hope all going to the AGS Caerleon Show  got there and back safely.  I hear that Bob and Rannveig Wallis won the Farrer with a big pot of Iris hyrcana.  8)

Margaret Young in Aberdeen, North East Scotland Zone 7 -ish!

Editor: International Rock Gardener e-magazine

Maggi Young

• Forum Dogsbody
  • Global Moderator
  • "There's often a clue"
    • International Rock Gardener e-magazine
Re: AGS Show South Wales
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 04:53:55 PM »
Margaret Young in Aberdeen, North East Scotland Zone 7 -ish!

Editor: International Rock Gardener e-magazine

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal