We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Video Diary - Bulb Log supplement  (Read 93548 times)

TC

• Roving Reporter
Re: Video Diary - Bulb Log supplement
« Reply #330 on: June 27, 2024, 01:16:19 PM »
Bulb Log Video Diary.
Please join me for a garden walk on 21 06 24 when the garden turns into a jungle of growth. Starting in the front looking at the driveway plantings then moving to the back garden in it's lush early summer growth phase.

Thanks for letting us walk round the garden with you.  We had a laugh when you couldn't remember the name for the Crinodendron - know how it feels like!  We have a garden full of "thingies" and "What's its name".  It is not unusual for either of us to shout out a name during watching TV referring to a plant name we had forgotten.
 hours ago."
It reminded me of the late Sir Richard Attenborough calling everyone "Darling".  He said that it was because he could never remember anyone's name so he always called them Darling!
Tom Cameron
Ayr, West of Scotland

Ian Y

• Bulb Despot
  • Administrator
  • Why grow one bulb when you can grow two:-))
    • Direct link to the Bulb Log SRGC
« Reply #331 on: June 28, 2024, 11:36:46 AM »
Thanks Tom, memory recall becomes increasingly challenging as we get older. I am reassured when younger people have a lapse it reminds me that it is not just us seniors.

Ian Young, Aberdeen North East Scotland   - 
The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it.
https://www.srgc.org.uk/logs/index.php?log=bulb

TC

• Roving Reporter
« Reply #332 on: June 29, 2024, 01:07:38 PM »
Thanks Tom, memory recall becomes increasingly challenging as we get older. I am reassured when younger people have a lapse it reminds me that it is not just us seniors.

My current lapse is, I know the days of the week, but never get them in the right order.  I now work on watching my neighbour's wheely bins going out.  It must be a Thursday!
Tom Cameron
Ayr, West of Scotland

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal