We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Dryad Nursery news 2024  (Read 1130 times)

annew

• Daff as a brush
    • Dryad Nursery: Bulbs and Botanic Cards
Re: Dryad Nursery news 2024
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2024, 09:25:48 AM »
Our EBAY listings finishing tonight include the first to be offered of our stunning new yellow ipoc, DRYAD APOLLO. It has taken me many years work to get to this stage, and I’m excited that it will finally be added to a lucky bidder’s collection.

The second newcomer in the snowdrops is out true inverse poculiform DRYAD REMUS, with its six equal segments each with a bright green vertical stripe.

Completing the snowdrop trio is the second bulb of DRYAD MINUET, our compact little green with the perky attitude.

Our daffodils include no less than three newly registered miniatures:

FOLLETTA with her pixie-cap perianth and green reverse
IVORY BELLE with its widely-flaring fluted corona, perfect for alpine exhibitors
and MAGGI YOUNG, a personal favourite (the bulb and the lady) with its classic poise, frilled trumpet and gently reflexed perianth.

To keep these company is a rarely offered cyclamineus hybrid from Brian Duncan. His ÉPONINE has a swept-back white perianth and subtly shaded, long primrose corona.
Two of our visitor favourites complete the ensemble.
Our award-winning PEACH TWIST has a symmetrically twisted white perianth surrounding its peachy corona.
SWIFTLET is our tiniest cyclamineus hybrid only 7 cm high with palest lemon glistening flowers in perfect proportion. A real talking point on the show bench.

As usual, you can find the listings here: https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/dryadzny/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
GOOD LUCK!
MINIONS! I need more minions!
Anne Wright, Dryad Nursery, Yorkshire, England

www.dryad-home.co.uk

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal