We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Michigan woodland plant.... ID please?  (Read 3123 times)

Lesley Cox

• way down south !
  • Gardening forever, house work.....whenever!
Re: Michigan woodland plant.... ID please?
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2010, 10:25:20 PM »
And many people (including yours truly) really like the older, almost dying flowers of red and blue hydrangeas, with their "antique metal" colours, the fresh shades greening and bronzing in an attractive way.
Lesley Cox - near Dunedin, lower east coast, South Island of New Zealand - Zone 9

Paddy Tobin

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2010, 10:38:12 PM »
Yes, Lesley, it would certainly beat all the rigmarole that goes with usual funerals and burials here, religious involvements etc. Natural is better in my mind - rot away and return to the earth, specifically to the garden I have enjoyed. A good thought.

Paddy
Paddy Tobin, Waterford, Ireland

https://anirishgardener.wordpress.com/

Lesley Cox

• way down south !
  • Gardening forever, house work.....whenever!
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2010, 11:54:07 PM »
Well it was really yhe bottle of wine I was thinking about Paddy. But perhaps that's for her marking of your passing, while you go forth to the compost spot chosen? ;D
Lesley Cox - near Dunedin, lower east coast, South Island of New Zealand - Zone 9

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal