We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Galanthus in November 2011  (Read 20401 times)

Brian Ellis

• Brian the Britisher
  • 'Dropoholic
Re: Galanthus in November 2011
« Reply #180 on: November 30, 2011, 06:22:12 PM »
 ;D
Brian Ellis, Brooke, Norfolk UK. altitude 30m Mintemp -8C

David Nicholson

• Hawkeye
  • Journal Access Group
  • Why can't I play like Clapton
« Reply #181 on: November 30, 2011, 07:33:21 PM »
Good article by John Grimshaw on Primrose Warburg in the December edition of The Plantsman. I don't know why but I had assumed she lived in Wymondham, Norfolk.
David Nicholson
in Devon, UK  Zone 9b
"Victims of satire who are overly defensive, who cry "foul" or just winge to high heaven, might take pause and consider what exactly it is that leaves them so sensitive, when they were happy with satire when they were on the side dishing it out"

Brian Ellis

• Brian the Britisher
  • 'Dropoholic
« Reply #182 on: November 30, 2011, 11:00:18 PM »
Good article by John Grimshaw on Primrose Warburg in the December edition of The Plantsman. I don't know why but I had assumed she lived in Wymondham, Norfolk.

;D ;D ;D

You are confusing the blessed Primrose Warburg with dear old Ann Borrill whose garden has featured on these pages David.
Brian Ellis, Brooke, Norfolk UK. altitude 30m Mintemp -8C

David Nicholson

• Hawkeye
  • Journal Access Group
  • Why can't I play like Clapton
« Reply #183 on: December 01, 2011, 09:16:15 AM »

;D ;D ;D

You are confusing the blessed Primrose Warburg with dear old Ann Borrill whose garden has featured on these pages David.

That's it Brian, you got it.
David Nicholson
in Devon, UK  Zone 9b
"Victims of satire who are overly defensive, who cry "foul" or just winge to high heaven, might take pause and consider what exactly it is that leaves them so sensitive, when they were happy with satire when they were on the side dishing it out"

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal