We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Wild collected seeds from Sichuan, Yunnan and Chongqing  (Read 2466 times)

arisaema

Wild collected seeds from Sichuan, Yunnan and Chongqing
« on: December 04, 2011, 05:04:50 PM »
As some of you may know I was vacationing in China this autumn, and collected a few seeds along the way :) If anyone's interested in having a look at the sales list it can be found here:

http://trillium.no

I've cleared this post with Maggi, and should probably clarify that this isn't a commercial endeavor, I doubt I'll even be able to recoup the cost of collecting them (cars/drivers/entrance fees/cable cars/you name it!)...

arisaema

Re: Wild collected seeds from Sichuan, Yunnan and Chongqing
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 05:06:10 PM »
Thanks for all the orders! I will start sending seeds out tomorrow, and will get back to those who asked if I have seeds left of certain varieties when I get a bit further down into the pile :) If you order anything that's sold out it will of course be refunded thru Paypal.

arisaema

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 10:03:42 AM »
There's quite a few seeds left, so I'm giving 20% off on all prices listed on the web page :) Will refund the discount through Paypal when the seeds are mailed.

arisaema

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 07:58:09 PM »
All orders have been packed and will go out tomorrow! I'll be away over the weekend, so won't be able to answer more emails until Tuesday :)

arisaema

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2012, 09:51:55 AM »
Still some seeds left, but I'm getting rid of the excess ephemerals soon.

If there's any small nursery interested in receiving free-for-postage seeds of Acer, Angelica, Cimicifuga or Clematis then please drop me an email  :)

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal